Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little about me.

My Name is Leah Owens. I'm twenty-two years old and I have two associates degress in General Studies. One from St. Charles Community College and the other from Kansas City College and Bible School. I enjoyed my time at both schools and now I'm currently living at home again in Wentzville, MO and working for an elderly neighbor lady that recently had hip surgery. I'm looking at a couple different schools for a degree in Radiology. One is, CTU, in North Kansas City. Its rather expensive but I'm trying to keep my options open. I know God has a plan for my life, I just wish he would share it with me.

1 comment:

The Sayler Family said...

Leah - Hi! Welcome to blogville! I will love be able to keep up with your life now! You are a beautiful young lady.